Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

Hello world!

I am so excited to start my journey in the world of blogging. I will be using this blog to discuss various topics that are relevant in the education community today, specifically related to using different forms of technology in the classroom.

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Hall. I am currently a student at the University of Northern Iowa, located in Cedar Falls. I am an elementary education major with interests in special education, teaching English as a second language (TESOL), and children's literature. I plan to finish college and move to Chicago to teach at a low-income school in the city. I believe that teaching is about making a difference in every one of your student's lives that will last a lifetime.

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I love to talk and am very opinionated, so this will most likely be my shortest post. As a future teacher, I am extremely passionate about topics in education and can't wait to share my thoughts with the world. So sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

R.L.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

iPad vs Chromebook

One of the largest debates when education and technology meet is the type of device that a school or classroom should use. What works best,...